We are happy to announce that on November 13, Her Gym will be reopening. We have been preparing our club by deep cleaning and sanitizing, and training our staff in thorough sanitation methods and social distancing protocols to ensure your safety, as well as theirs. Her Gym is committed to providing a safe and clean environment for your comfort, and ensure the best workout experience possible.
What we are doing:
– Daily temperature checks on staff, members and guests
– Having staff wear gloves and masks
– Continuously disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day
– Air purifying systems to keep the air as clean as possible
– Following all government and CDC mandated safety protocols
– Closing down the lockers, showers, and high contact areas
– Spacing out equipment and limiting class size to ensure social distancing
We understand these are difficult times. We will not be charging any monthly fees during the month of May. Monthly billing will resume June 1, 2020. Annual fees will resume July 1, 2020.
For any questions, regarding freezing, cancellations, or transfers please contact the facility directly at 915-587-7867.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are all in this together. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Her Gym Management