Accommodating a full workout regime into your schedule can sometimes be more challenging that the workout itself. Our certified trainer, Griselda, gave us a great 30 minute workout circuit that focuses on toning and incorporates cardio.
- Work at your own pace! Griselda estimates that average amount of rounds you can complete us between 4 to 6. However, for some people it may take 30 minutes for two rounds – that is perfectly fine! Don’t sacrifice form for speed!
- Try to do 15 reps for each exercise.
- Use whatever weight you feel comfortable with. If you are unsure, start with 5-pound weights.
- Jump rope
- Kettle bell
- Medicine ball
- Dumb bells
Now you’re ready to exercise!
(click on each exercise if you need an example)
- Jump rope for 1 minute.
- kettle bell swings
- Ball slams
- Air squats
- For something less strenuous, do regular squats instead.
- Push press
- Back lunges
- Workout bench tricep dips or floor tricep dips.
- Jump rope for 1 minute
- Repeat steps 1-8
This article is meant to serve as a guide, not a fitness regimen. This 30 minute workout serves as a general guide and may not serve any individual’s specific needs. For specified training services, please book an appointment with any of our certified trainers. Please consult a physician before attempting any exercise program.